St. Henry’s College Kitovu sick bay department provides good nursing care and treatment to the school community. It is located near the Brother’s residence.
The department has two Nurses; Ms Namisango Miriam, an enrolled nurse and Ms. Nakiwu Francis a registered nurse. The two are assisted by two health ministers. The department is under direct supervision of the Deputy Head teacher.
- We provide treatment to the entire students body and staff.
- Patients are given health education, counseling where necessary and follow ups are done to patients on daily basis.
- We refer cases to the Hospitals where specialists are needed.
- At school, rapid diagnostic tests are done and for further investigations patients are referred to either Kitovu Hospital or Masaka Hospital and where necessary, parents invited.
- Medical services are provided 24hours. Verbal and written reports made and given on daily basis to relevant authorities.
- The sick bay has two residential houses for the nurses who work full time.
- The sick bay has two wards and one dispensary room which is well equipped with drugs and medical equipments.
- Each ward accommodates around 12 patients who need resting and special attention and monitoring including good nursing care.
FOR GREATER HORIZONS
MS. NAKIWU FRANCIS (SCHOOL NURSE)
Click below to Download the Medical Form